- City Departments
- About Us
- Police Records
The Records Section is the central repository for all documents created as a result of law enforcement activities. Records are processed and disseminated to both law enforcement personnel and the public.
The Records Section of the Pembroke Pines Police Department consists of three units:
- The Records Unit, which provides records and retrieval services
- The Case Filing Unit, which prepares all documents necessary
for the presentation of cases for prosecution to the Broward
State Attorney’s Office
- The Court Liaison Unit, which is responsible for all court related
matters as well as assuring that all traffic citations are processed
Police Report Copies
TO FILE A PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST ONLINE, please visit our WebQA portal.
Copies of all police reports and documents open to public access are available from the Records Section. There is a charge of $0.15 per page for copies of incident and accident reports. Local background checks are $15.
Please allow five to ten working days after an incident, arrest, or accident for processing before attempting to obtain a copy of a report.
For any questions regarding an open public records requests, please contact our Records Unit at PPPDrecords@ppines.com. In your email request please clearly state what you are looking for, include an incident number (if available), as well as a phone number where you may be reached.
Additional Helpful Services
- County-wide background checks are available at the BSO Public Safety Building located at 2600 Broward Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312.
- A Level II background check is available through the Federal Bureau of Investigations.
- Full background checks for State of Florida are available through the state.