For guidance on how best to comply with this amendment, please see the procedure below:
- Utilize the Click2Enter website and select a vendor of your choosing.
- Once a vendor has been selected, the application and permit paperwork must be obtained. The forms necessary for these permits can be found at:
- Once all forms have been filled out, an account must be created utilizing the City of Pembroke Pines Development HUB.
- All required paperwork and plans may be uploaded to the Development HUB or dropped off in-person at:
601 City Center Way
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025
- Once all plans have been reviewed and approved, the permit will be issued, and inspections will be scheduled through the respective disciplines (fire & electrical).
Permitting & Plan Review Considerations
- All Gate Installations shall comply with the requirements set forth in NFPA 1:22.214.171.124
- Electric gate operators and systems, where provided, shall be installed, maintained, listed, and labeled in accordance with UL 325 as per NFPA 1:126.96.36.199.6.1
- All electrically operated gates shall fail to the open position when power is interrupted and shall remain in the open position until power is restored.
- The C2E Transmitter shall be mounted at a height of no less than 72”, and without any visual obstructions so that the transmitter LED lights are easily seen by responding units.
- Activation - The C2E Transmitter will be set to Single Pulse Mode.
- Latch Back – The gate hold open feature will be set to a Non-Override mode of two (2) minutes.
- Range of Operation – The C2E Setting range will be set to 50 feet in Portable Operation.
- C2E requests that all Cities maintain a current list of installations with addresses included.
- The Technical Assistance & Customer Support Number for C2E is 877.939.3800.