Local Business Tax Receipt (LBTR)
Go to the new City of Pembroke Pines Self Service Hub to register-
Welcome to your Local Business Tax Receipt service center for local businesses operating in Pembroke Pines. The City of Pembroke Pines continues its commitment to provide guidance and information to new and existing businesses located in our City. If you have any questions please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com or call 954-450-1062, Monday through Thursday, 7 AM to 6 PM.
Below are links to application forms for Commercial or Home-based businesses.
Affidavit of Acknowledgment for Building Permit form. This new form is included with the commercial LBTR application to determine if a business owner/tenant is planning to perform any renovation that would require a building permit. It is important to make this determination up front to minimize delays in the processing of your LBTR application if you do NOT need a building permit.Please follow the instructions below to apply for your Commercial or Home-based LBTR.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR COMMERCIAL BUSINESSES
***We quote fees according to lease date, price may change ***
Please follow the following instructions to apply for your LBTR.
1. Complete the application (pages 1 & 3) (make sure the application form is notarized)
2. Copy of executed lease agreement WITH floor plan or drawing.
3. Print out of Business Name Registered on www.SunBiz.org
4. Copy of Federal Tax ID Number from IRS (FEIN)
5. Copy of state/ county license if required
6. Copy of Owner Driver’s license
7. Payment – PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR FEE AMOUNT
****Make the payment payable to “The City of Pembroke Pines”
(Temporary Checks are NOT accepted.)****
****Please refer to information sheet if you have additional questions ****
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR HOME-BASED BUSINESSES
***The Home-based Local Business Tax Receipt application form relates to a home based business. Please be sure your Driver’s License or State ID reflects your Pembroke Pines address before submitting your application***
1. Complete the application (make sure the application form is notarized)
2. Print out of Business Name Registered on www.SunBiz.org
3. Federal Tax ID Number from IRS (FEIN)
4. Copy of Owner Driver’s license
5. Payment – Contact the Local Business Tax Office at 954-450-1062 so that you can be provided with a fee quote. Fee must be mailed in with application.
6. Make checks payable to “The City of Pembroke Pines”. Mail or FedEx all required documents with payment to the attention of “Shari Schauer” at the address below.
Shari Schauer, Local Business Tax Administrator
City of Pembroke Pines
601 City Center Way, 4th floor
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025