Procurements Under $25,000
For procurements under the $25,000 threshold, the City uses various methods to obtain quotes including the GovQuote website. Please register on GovQuote for additional opportunities to bid on these types of solicitations.
Procurements Over $25,000
The City of Pembroke Pines has recently partnered with Bonfire (https://ppines.bonfirehub.com/) to announce and distribute all formal solicitations, in excess of the $25,000 threshold, posted by the City of Pembroke Pines. As a result, the City will be transitioning from its current e-Procurement Platform. The City believes that this partnership will make it easier for you to immediately receive and respond to opportunities as they are released. Please register with Bonfire in order to receive automated announcements and to download bid and contract solicitations. Registering with Bonfire is FREE for all agencies. If you are already registered with Bonfire, please log on and update your profile.
You can find additional guidance on registering on Bonfire at the following link: https://support.gobonfire.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011135513-Vendor-Registration. If you have any problems downloading the solicitation, please contact the Bonfire Support at Support@GoBonfire.com.
If additional information help is needed with downloading the solicitation package please contact the City’s Procurement Department at (954) 518-9020 or by email at email@example.com. The Procurement Department hours are between 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. on Monday through Thursday and is located at 8300 South Palm Drive, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33025.
Below you will find General Vendor Registration forms that the Bonfire system will ask for all vendors to complete during the registration process:
Vendor Registration Documents
- Vendor Registration Packet
- A) Vendor Information Form
- B) Form W-9 (Rev 2018-10)
- C) Company Profile
- D) Commodity Codes
- E) Sworn Statement on Public Entity Crimes
- F) Local Vendor Preference Certification
- G) Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) Preference Certification
- H) Equal Benefits Certification Form
- I) Vendor Drug-Free Workplace Certification Form
- J) Scrutinized Company Certification
- K) E-Verify System Certification Statement
- L) Federal Certification for Lobbying and Debarment and Form LLL