Welcome to the City of Pembroke Pines Utilities Customer Service, your one-stop shop for establishing new service, paying your utility bill, viewing utility service rates, registering for utility payment-related services, and much more.
Reach a Representative
If you cannot find the answers to your questions online or wish to speak to a customer service representative regarding your utility service, please call our customer service office at 954-518-9000.
The City of Pembroke Pines is committed to providing efficient and timely services to its citizens and strives to be recognized for providing excellent service to our community.
Important Update for City Utility Customers
The City of Pembroke Pines would like to thank residents for being valued customers of our utilities. As work continues towards improvement of our utility, please know that staff cannot express enough their appreciation for resident resiliency as everyone navigated the COVID-19 pandemic and through the launch of a new billing system.
The Utility Department’s newly implemented Citizen Self Service (CSS) portal is proving to be a game changer in giving residents access and control of their accounts, efficiently and effectively. Also, the Utility Office is open again for face-to-face interaction and full-service transactions.
In an effort to support the city’s 45,000 customers during the COVID-19 pandemic, the City chose not to disconnect services for overdue payments and no late fees were charged or service charges made. However, as we move beyond the pandemic, the City finds it necessary to resume normal operations throughout our organization. This includes standard delinquency collection processes and disconnection of service for delinquent accounts.
Effective May 2, 2022, all delinquent accounts will be subject to late fees and disconnection of service. Delinquent account holders are encouraged to bring their balances current in order to avoid service disruption.
Payment arrangement requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Account holders interested in making payment arrangements will need to contact customer service via phone at 954-518-9000 or email at
Please note that payments can be made through any of the following methods:
- Pay using the Citizen Self Service (CSS) portal at: (Or, click on the Pines Web Services button on the city’s website homepage at for CSS portal)
- Electronic Funds Transfer via checking or savings account (EFT AS A REQUEST THRU CSS)
- One time online payment (E-CHECK, CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD). You can make your payments by credit card, debit card or E-check. Please be advised there is a convenience fee of 2.9% for credit/debit card payments and $1.49 for E-check payments. To avoid these fees, you can sign up for recurring Electronic Payment Transfers (EFT) online through our Citizens Self Service (CSS) Portal by clicking
- Register with your bank for bill pay service
- Make payment in person at the customer service office (8300 S. PALM DRIVE)
- Make payment in person at City Hall cashier (601 CITY CENTER WAY)
- Night drop-boxes – (WEST POLICE DEPT 18400 JOHNSON ST; CITY HALL 601 CITY CENTER WAY; CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE 8300 S. PALM DR.)
- New service/water turn-ons
- Canceling service
- Bill inquiries
Once again, thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.