What forms are needed?

The following list of forms pertain to candidates filing to run for a seat in the City of Pembroke Pines. Copies of all forms and full instructions for filling them out can be found on the City Clerk Elections website. 

 Please contact the Broward County Supervisor of Elections office for information on filing to become a county candidate.

Show All Answers

1. Who can become a Candidate?
2. What forms are needed?
3. When do I announce my candidacy?