How do I report a delayed traffic crash?

Drivers can obtain a Driver Report of Traffic Crash/Driver Exchange of Information form at either the East PD (9500 Pines Boulevard) or the West PD (18400 Johnson Street).  Copies may also be downloaded via the Florida DHSMV website, located here.
Reports should be mailed to:
Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles
Crash Records
2900 Apalachee Pkwy, MS 28
Tallahassee, Florida 32399 

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of an accident report?
2. I was involved in a hit and run accident, how can I find out the status of the investigation?
3. Who do I contact if I want to have speed enforced in my community?
4. Where does my homeowners association get the forms needed to have a traffic enforcement agreement so that police can enforce traffic laws in my development?
5. Where is the South Satellite Court House?
6. How do I report a delayed traffic crash?