Due to the possibility of sustained tropical storm winds and the unpredictable shifting of Hurricane Ian, the City of Pembroke Pines City Hall/Administrative Offices are closed Wednesday, Sept. 28 but will be open tomorrow (Thursday, Sept. 29) at usual hours.
- City parks remain closed and will reopen on Friday, Sept. 30.
- All parks, sports fields, playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, racquetball courts and pools remain closed and all activities, training and or classes at the parks are canceled until Friday, Sept. 30.
- Rose Price Park hall - All meetings and classes at this location are canceled until Friday
- Towngate Park hall and gym - All meetings and classes at this location are canceled until Friday
- Studio 18, Pembroke Pines Art & Culture Center, and The Frank Art Gallery will open usual hours Thursday, Sept. 29
- Pembroke Lakes Tennis Center and Pembroke Lakes Golf Course will reopen Friday
- The Carl Shechter Southwest Focal Point Community Center and Easter Seals Daycare will remain closed until Friday, Sept. 30
- Transportation Routes, which includes Senior Transportation and Community Shuttle Bus will resume on Friday, Sept. 30
- City of Pembroke Pines Charter Schools and Early Learning Centers will be closed on Wednesday and Thursday.