Many agencies have websites and hotlines to answer questions about the novel coronavirus known as COVID-19, which originated in China and has since spread across the globe. The Florida Department of Health’s dedicated call center for COVID-19 questions and concerns opened on March 2.
- Florida Department of Health Call Center for COVID-19
- Days and Hours of Operation: Weekdays, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Telephone Number: 866-779-6121
- Email: COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- The State Price Gouging Hotline: 866-9NO-SCAM