Click to Home
City GovernmentCity DepartmentsBusiness OpportunitiesLiving in PinesHow Do I...?
Go To Search
Sewer Credit
If you had a water leak, you may be entitled to a credit for a portion of your sewer charges.

A leak which involves water that disposes down the sewer does not warrant a sewer credit.

To request for a Sewer Credit:

Wait until you receive the Utility bill that reflects the high usage. Submit a copy of a repair bill or a receipt for the materials purchased and an explanation of what was repaired.  Be sure to include the date of repair, your name, service address, and phone number. Once your request has been reviewed and it has been determined you are due a credit, you will see it on a future bill. If you have any questions, please contact the Utilities Customer Service Office at (954)518-9000.

*Remember to remit payment by the due date during this process to avoid any late charges.

hot water heater leak.jpg