Click to Home
City GovernmentCity DepartmentsBusiness OpportunitiesLiving in PinesHow Do I...?
Go To Search
Who do I call for Street Light Out?
Contact Public Services 954-437-1111 Mon. Thru Thurs. 7:00am to 6:00pm 954-437-1111
we will advise if lights are City , FP & L or Private HOA maintained an assist with obtaining work repair order.

Public Services

Show All Answers

1. How Do I Report Problems with Traffic Signals, Street Lights or School Zone Lights.
2. Who do I call about a dead animal on a Public Road ?
3. Who do I call for a tree or tree limb down on a Public Road or Sidewalk ?
4. Who do I call for Mosquito Control?
5. Who do I call for Street Light Out?
6. Who do I call to report a pot hole?